Monday, May 01, 2006

Today is the day...

So, I feel overly gluttonous after last night's pig out at Malic Jespar, oh, Claim Jumper.
But today is a new day! Today, we diet.
I'm at work... actually bored since the meeting was cancelled. No one is here, so I tend to get things accomplished much faster that way (imagine that). But really, without anyone here, I also distract myself - thus the blog.

So, my diet, day one, starts with me forgetting to take any food with me to work. That's okay - I wanted to join the Great American Spend-a-lot anyway, so I went to the market. Mike, wait until you see the orchid we bought to participate in the Spend-a-lot.
So, how have I done on the Diet, Day 1 (yes, I have decided it's a title, and I will capitalize it)? Okay, I't 11:18 and I had yogurt, water, and Coke Zero. I feel fine - not even ready for luch! I'll probably eat lunch (I got a Smart Ones at the market with the Orchid) and take a walk on my lunch break.
Okay, now your turn to post comments... how are y'all doing?
Jen

7 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Azurcat said...

Well, so far so good. Day one of a diet after chowing down to the maximum capasity last night.
I remembered to bring my lunch unlike others on this quest......and feeling good about the support group that has formed. It must be fate and it's certianly about time. The saga begins....ThinQuest 2006 is off and running.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Reela (WMG) said...

Hey Jammy, so far so good. I too felt bloated and gluttonous after last night's feed. But, I'm doing good today. I've had a nutri-grain bar a yogart and a salad so far. That's pretty good for me. hang in there my brothers and sisters.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Orchid, neat!

Yeah, lunch was Smoooooth (Magic Bullet + Spinach = lunch goop!)

did the job though, not hungry anymore :)

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok, so I'm worried about the coffee thing. I thought I could do it, but for me the short-term appetite suppression thing lasts for quite a while.

I guess the sugar-free flavors are no calories.

a grande latte is 160 cal.

not too bad?? I think I need to start looking at 'it's a grind' more - more sugar free flavors...

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

I'm drinking tea right now. Try that, my love (that's thoma004 if you are wondering).

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

Hi Deaner!!! Welcome! I'm sorry you had to experience the results of the magic bullett.

To all - I'm about to take a walk around the building.... I just ate my smart ones pizza. I looked at the calories and fat... and I'm not that excited by what I just ate.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

And one more thing, I'm going to try to make you all managers of this blog, so we can all post together if we like! I'm not doing this for just me!!!
But for now, I need to get to work. Expect an invite to be a manager soon.
J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home