Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Still Going Strong

Well, no posts for awhile....that's OK. I thnk that means everyone has fallen into that groove and just simply does not need the support and encouragement that we all needed in the beginning. We seem to be sticking to the program and finding new meals that are good and low in calories. We are eating out without too much of a problem, and enjoying desserts without going over our calorie limits. I believe Scott has lost 35 lbs as of this weekend. I'm at 23. Going slower now. I know that I am going to have to add excercise soon to bump it up and drop some more. I don't want too....I'm so tired by the time I get home I just want to do the bear minimum and go to bed. Lazy? Maybe. Getting started is the hardest part, I know I will keep it up if I just put my mind to it. I'm still wearing the same clothes, not really down a size yet. Things are not soooo dang tight now! That's a plus. I am much more comfortable and thats important. Hope you are all hangin with it.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

Hi Cat! Thanks for blogging.

I still check our blog a lot, but since no one else was posting, I thought maybe I was posting too much.

I'm in Coachella and:
1. I'm bored
2. I'm hot
3. I'm lonely
4. I'm hot
5. Wait, I said I was hot already..... tehehe
6. I'd like to eat out at the many fancy restraunts.

So, if you focus on #6, you can see that I really do need this blog right now.

HELP me please! I want to stay on the diet, but I'm afaid I might slip up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home