Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Hand

Today I'll write about the hand. Quite a useful tool, isn't it? But what is it's place on this blog? How does it help our dieting?
First off, you can make a fist with your hand, and then shake it at other drivers on the freeway. Oh, no, I wouldn't do that, and that doesn't seem to fit with our diet.
So what else? Ah, yes. The palm of your hand is a measuring tool. It measures the perfect portion for you! I keep trying to convince the Lean Cuisine that it is smaller than my palm, so I must need more!

Other thoughts on the hand. I look at my hand and think, "Well, I haven't gained any weight in my hand." But then, I realize that sometimes my rings don't fit like they used to. I am still willing to blame that on the heat, but reality sets in after a while.

You know, the URL for this blog is cacheanddiet... so let's also post about caching.
I have an idea for another themed cache. More on that later, but here's a clue - CYOA (and that does not stand for Cover Your Own A**).

Last bit - my meal plan for the day: had an oatmeal bar this morning (220 calories, more than I have done for breakfast), a Lean Cuisine for lunch, and something similar for dinner. We stocked up on snacks last night (Special K bars have 90 calories each). Jody just walked in with other diet friendly snacks! The diet is spreading all over my work! KEWL!

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

right on... Cool on the cache. Good deal on the food too. So far I had some oatmeal and a grande nonfat sugarfree vanilla latte. Those really work for killing my appetite in a pinch...

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok, here's where I'm at today calorie-wise

oatmeal - 160
half an orange - 40 (about)
yogurt - 110
spinach - 20
grape tomatos - 10 (about)
salad dressing - 50
quaker oatmeal to go bar - 220
green tea diet drink - 5
special k bar - 90
-----------total so far - 705

some info from -

http://www.fitwatch.com/caloriecounter.html

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

update -

280 - healthy choice manicotti
80 - wheat roll
80 - soilent salad

------------total so far - 1145

yay! room for a snack before bed! I'm so excited....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home