Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Practical Issues

Okay, here is what I know about $$$ for diet foods:
WalMart had Lean Cuisine for $2.16.
Jody reported to me at work that Stater Bros. has them for 5 for $10!!!
We know that yogurt was 20 for $10 at Vons.
SuperMarket sales usually go Tuesday to Tuesday (I think), so I'm not sure of the current status of those prices.

I hear you all on not feeling with it due to low calorie intake - I can feel myself getting loopy!

Feel free to do your own posts as well as commenting on ours!
Not much time to blog today, so comment and post away!
Jen

7 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool Deal,

So far today -

oatmeal
soilent salad
oatmeal bar
latte
yogurt
RUNNING TOTAL - 730

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

Oatmeal packet
yogert
nuti-grain bar
lean chicken noodle thingy
(pretty good by the way)
apple
dried salted peas

775 Now dinner....
I have 425 cal to spend woooo hooo!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

How do I post right to the blog?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

my cal count...

yogurt 110
special K bar 90
frozen lunch 260
100 Cal Snack Pack, 100
LC Pizza for dinner 320
Raspberry tea 10
a few carrots maybe 20
total 910
certainly I've had more than this... but then again, I am kinda hungry...
oh, I had a few low cal goldfish crackers, but only about 5... so it hardly counts, right.
Took about a 1/2 walk.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

Cathy,
go to www.blogger.com, log in, and from your "dashboard" you should be able to see Our Diet as one of your blogs, and you can post from there.
Jen

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

730 +

lean cuisine - 240
popcorn - 100 (mini pack very cool!)
special k bar - 90

= 1160 (340 left... midnight snack! sheesh, that's a whole other lean cuisine!)

I like this calorie counting thing and blogging it... not sure why...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home