Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm Back

So, I tried my very best to be fully on the diet last week, after the MRW, or cheat weekend, was over.
But, as you all know, I was gone, once again for work. The trip 2 weeks ago was easy - I had my own full kitchen, and bought LC panini's for dinners. No time to eat much of a lunch, so I rarely hit 1200 cal. But San Diego was a different story. We basically had to eat out. I tried to stay with smart choices, but there are only so many times a girl can eat a salad!


Did I go overboard? No. Did I probably go over the 1200 mark? Um, ya. Do I feel, that even though I was running the 5 block length of the convention center over and over, that I lost any weight? No. Do I feel like I gained? No, I don't think so....

Ah, the guilt. Do I go on, do I forget about it? Sometimes I wonder.....

Cathy - what is the DVD that you mention about? Is it exercise? Is it fun? I'm going to need to go that route too.

Last thought - I read today on wikihow-to that you should not lose more than 2 pounds per week. Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home