Friday, May 12, 2006

Day 12 - Palm Springs Day 1

Hi all, today, Jenny and I have to go to Palm Springs to do family stuff. Painful because that restaurant is up there that (Las Cosuellas?) I've tried to go to 3 times and never got in. Well good! I don't want to go there again anyway! Yeah, so there...

It's going to be difficult spending time with my family because we tend to eat and socialize. I guess my brother that's coming in from AZ is also dieting so that should help out (the dieters will out number the non-dieters :) Anyway, I think we're all doing really well!! Glad to hear about your good blood pressure Cat!!

I think we've made into the zone where we have a pretty good eating pattern established. Speaking for myself I'm really not so much hungry anymore as long as I keep myself fully hydrated.

Congrats on keeping with it everyone!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

170 veggie chicken patty
50 cottage cheese
----220 so far---

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

105 - Eggbeaters (the beaters of eggs) + small white corn tortilla
100 - snack pack
205 at noon, and not really hungry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home