Saturday, May 06, 2006

DAY 6 - the Dreaded weekend!

Here we go, this'll be hard for me. Some time to lounge around, which used to be lounge around and munch all day...

Here's an old typical day's intake-

#15 breakfast from Jack-in-the-Box - 600 Calories (ouch! bad start!)
homemade quesadilla - 150 (tortilla) + about 200 (cheese)
starbucks - (mmmm, frapuchino season! Java Chip, no whip!) - 370 calories
early dinner - (how about Chili's? I want my baby back baby back...) - 1460 calories (holy crap!)
And starbucks again - 360 (no whip raspberry mocha)

total - 3140 - yikes, can that be right?? Sheesh even if I only ate half of my dinner, that's 2410 for the day without a midnight snack!

oh yeah, then I can't sleep because my stomache's all messed up... hmmm, wonder why!?!?!

7 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

so far

oatmeal bar - 220
pretzels - 100

-----320 so far-----

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

+

salad slurry - 50 (no dressing)
lean cuisine - 320

---------690

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

Okay, I have to keep track of today as well.
No breakfast - slept through it.
Pretzles - 100 cal
Salad - 35 cal (that spray dressing is okay!)
LC Pizza - 290
Some carrots - 20 (maybe - more like 10)
3:00 total 445

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

Trying to keep active today. Did some outside stuff this morning, inside housework this afternoon. I've eaten all my meals and snacks so far...it's so easy to grab prepackaged stuff. I like that. So far 690 cal. I enjoyed the LC Chicken Ceaser Bowl. Not bad. I'm going to hold out now and try to eat sort of late to stay off late night snacking. Tomorrow is scale day. I'll be thrilled if I can loose 5 lbs a week. It doesn't feel like I've lost anything...but, I think I feel better. Not such a bogged down feeling. That's good. BTW...what's a salad slurry? Please don't tell me you're really blending up salad?!!!!! I'm really enjoying the posts...very funny and motivating. Thanks.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, keeping busy is good! Relaxing is proving to be difficult for me because I usually munch while relaxing... ugh.

I think I'm going to post the recipe for salad slurry :)

My stomache is definately much better off now. In fact I didn't take my pepcid today and I'm fine!


anyway, mu running tally

690+

pretzels - 100
salad slurry - 50
LC Panini - 320

----------- 1160 ----
(good because I still need a snack!)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

I can add 320 cal for dinner.
Total for today - 765, so far.
435 calories to go??? wow

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

+200 (smart one's brownie a la mode)

=1360 (+ a light snack)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home