Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day Ten and all is Well...

Ok. I can do this. Day 10. It has really been getting easier. I'm no longer hungry at night when I go to bed. I actually was under calories for the last few days and feel fine. I did notice that my blood pressure is up, but that could have very well been going on for some time. I'll take it today and tomorrow then decide if I should have my doctor check it out. So, I'm going to start watching the sodium intake too. The one thing about these diet dinnners is that they are low in the flavor catagory and we tend to load on the salt. Jammie suggested "Mrs Dash" instead of salt to bring out flavor in our foods.
I'm also drinking boat loads of water. Luckily the restroom is only 20ft from my desk at work! We've been snacking on the 100 packs. They're great. Maybe next week we'll be ready to kick it up a knotch and throw in some excersise. Any other "No Salt" ideas?

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 10 everyone! I hear you about the getting easier thing and especially the flavor thing! They do make a low sodium salt for what it's worth. I also threw in some creole seasoning last night into some LC mashed potatoes, pretty good! I think I'm going to slowly work my way through the spice rack and see if I run into anything good :)

160 oatmeal
100 yogurt
40 carrots
180 frapuchino light
---------480 so far--------

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

+220 egg+ tortillas
+100 snackpack
----------800-----

 

Post a Comment

<< Home