Monday, May 08, 2006

Day 8 - The Advice Column

Okay people, today is about giving advice. I need advice.
Tomorrow I have a meeting, off site (out of my office building), with a catered lunch. I already know how yummy those cream cheese sandwiches are that we ordered for lunch. So, how to stay on the diet with this situation? I am willing to bring my own food, but any suggestions, since I don’t think I’ll be able to get to the microwave?
Mike, no slurry salad suggestions for this one, please ;-).
Please advise, and also let the group know what you need advice on, if needed.
Jen

6 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can you get calorie info on those sandwiches? I'm thiking, save up some calories during the day and have the sandwich (or half). Or you could be really good and just snack pack the day away...

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok, so far for today -
outmeal bar - 220
tuna lunch thing - 140
---------360----------

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

Sticking to the salad (vegitables) is a good idea. I think it will work.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

The luncheon can be done without calling attention to yourself or totally blowing it. If there's salad go for that first. Then just take a small piece of the sandwich, remember it's all about portions in this calorie game. Hell, you could have a piece of candybar...if you count it as part of the daily calorie intake. (Not suggested to do so....once I start on "bad" stuff, I can't stop!) But, cut yourself off a smaller portion of sandwich and drink lots of water and you should be fine. The idea of saving some calories is OK too, but, don't let yourself get to that "starving" point or you WILL eat the whole sandwich! I Would! Now if I'm only able to follow my own suggestions as well as I can hand them out!!!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

totally, good advice. Fill up on the healthy stuff first...

+yogurt and pretzels=
--------560 so far-------

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

+ grande latte (160)
+ snack pack (100)
+ LC (390)
-----------1210

 

Post a Comment

<< Home