Sunday, May 07, 2006

Day 7 - That's right, one week!

Hey gang, we made it through a week. Yea team! Keep up the good work.
So.... Mike and I are exhausted - we had a barking dog next door to us ALL night. It was crying, howling, and barking all night. Mike went over and rang the door (yes, it was that bad), and as we suspected, no one home. By 3 a.m. (I think), we called the police. They were here quickly, and although they really couldn't do much, they did check the house out, etc. I think he left his card on their door as well. At least it was reported. If the neighbors are gone again tonight, I'm calling animal control.
I am so tired.
I have a new breakfast reccomendation - Egg Beaters. I got Egg Beaters with cheese and chives. 35 calories for 1/4 cup, which is equal to 1 egg.
I scrambled it up, put it on a white corn tortilla, and had a 105 calorie breakfast. Very satisfying!
I've been investigating options for us to go out to eat. Where as we do need a lifestyle change, we also have to enjoy what we are doing, and since it seems we have enjoyed going out to eat in the past, I want to blend our 2 worlds.
Here are some thoughts:
Applebee's - has the Weight Watcher menu. I have had the confetti chicken, and it's good.
Claim Jumper - not even linking to this one, because afer research my thought is: stay away!
Subway - might be a great break on a caching day!
Charo Chicken - we'd have to watch what we order here, but we could be good!

That's all for now. I need to take a nap.

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree! I feel like there will be an end to this diet at some point but I'd rather just get into a pattern that feels more permanent (lifestyle change). But really though this time has been much easier for me than any other attempt in the past. I think it's working!

egg + tortilla + sauce = 115
snack pack = 100
-------------215 so far-------

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

+ LC Panini (320) = 535

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

+ Sweedish meatballs (300) = 835

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

+ salad slurry (50)
+ pretzels (100)
+ LC (240)
+ oatmeal (160)

----------1385

 

Post a Comment

<< Home