Sunday, May 07, 2006

One Week

Wow! We actually made it one whole week. I'm feeling really good about that. It seems to be so much easier this time. I'm not the only pilgrim on the boat. The wiegh in this morning went fairly well. Scott lost 9.6 lbs. I lost 7.8 lbs. Not bad. Better than gaining, that's for sure. I hope that every week will show improvement. We went to the store again today and got some more meals, some more snacks and drinks. I think once we get in the groove it will be even more easy to stay on the wagon. We also bought some Healthy Choice meals, the calories are on the mark and they seem to be bigger portions. We will have one tonight and see how they taste. I LC Pizza for lunch with a spinich salad and it was all good. We chopped the stupid bushes off that were hanging obver the walkway, mowed and trimmed the lawns and did some clean up in the garage. It was warm out, I feel like we got some excercise and things look better. Trying to stay active is important.

3 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

Jammie, can you invite Kim to our diet? kimmykat@adelphia.net she wants to start on MONDAY.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats on the weigh in! Very cool!

Welcome Kim!

I hear you about it being easier this time. Feels like we're making more of that lifestyle change but it doesn't feel so drastic this time...

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

Wow! You guys, that is a lot of weight to lose in one week! Congratulations.
Way to go.
Since I refuse to have a scale in my house, I have no idea how I have done - but I feel certain that I have lost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home