Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Day 16 - I'd eat that even if I wasn't on a diet!

Here is a picture of my lunch today. I found somthing besides a frozen Lean Cuisine to eat for today. It's a South Beach Diet Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap. Pretty tasty - and yes, I'd eat it even if we weren't on a diet.
As you can see amongst the workings of my desk, we have grilled chiken breast cuts, 2 tortillas, Parmesan Cheese!, and light ceasar dressing. Plus - sugar free jello for dessert. Yum! All of this for 230 calories! What I have to watch with South Beach products is the fat content. I guess that's not as important if you follow the SB diet, but I'm watching fat intake. My rational - even if we're counting calories and portion size - if you want to get rid of fat, don't eat too much fat. This container had 10 grams of fat (not bad, but I didn't use all the dressing provided to cut down a little).
So, I want to enjoy what I'm eating. I have done so, for the most part. There are foods I miss, really!!! I'd start to write about them, but I don't want to dwell on them.

16 days, eveyone! 16 days! That's 16 days of eating well, no fast food, and lots of cash in my wallet!

Stay strong, my fellow dieters!

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! I'll have to try one of those :) Good post baby!

I need to find more time to eat during the day and spread out my calores evenly. So far-

160 - oatmeal
160 - latte
100 - snack pack
--------420-------

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

100 - yogurt
140 - tuna
310 - LC pizza
---------970-------

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

Wow! That sounds really good. Where did you buy that wrap thing? Is it frozen or fresh? I enjoyed the LC southwest rice and beans I had for lunch today. Sounds yucky but, I must say yummy! Better then I thought. It has a spicy sauce with a nice flavor. It is a little higher on the calories but, tastes like it! I'd do that one again. I think I maxed on calories today...without going over. I am feeling better.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

P.S. I love the post with pics!
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home