Saturday, May 13, 2006

Winding down week two

Tomorrow morning we will weigh in for week number two. Every day is getting easier to stick with it. We cooked chicken breasts on the BBQ tonight and stir fried some veggies with spicy seasonings. It was really good, filling and I think the whole thng was only about 275 calories. We cooked up extra meat to make salads for tomorrow or whatever we want to make out of it. I put itailian seasoning on it, no salt, and it's great. I think our stomachs are shrinking because it's taking a lot less to fill us up. Hope the Palm Springs thing went OK.

140 Oatmeal
100 yogert
100 shrimp cocktail
140 Nutri-grain Bar
275 chicken dinner

755 (Time for a late night snack!)

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

SABOTAGE!! Well, I think I got a little weak today. Ugh, I fell under pressure from my mom to eat :( I did try to limit my intake but I fugre I blew it and had somewhere around 2000 Calories :(

Good news is that I feel like crap! My stomache is all jacked up... yay! Serves me right!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Azurcat said...

Jump back on the wagon with us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home