Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday's

It seems like Monday's are actually easier to stay with the plan. It's back to a routine, lunch and snacks are packed and ready to go. Can't over-do it because I can only have what I brought! Weigh in went OK. I'm down a total of 12 lbs. Scott's at 17 lbs. I tried on some clothes over the weekend that I thought might fit....not yet! Maybe at 20...I'll try again. I've kept it under 1200 everyday so far. I realize that it took longer than two weeks to put it on, I have to be patient that it will take quite awhile to take it back off. I need to stay motivated. Any words of wisdom? How you all doing?
So far today..

140 Oatmeal
60 Yogert

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hear ya! routine is good. this was the most difficult weekend so far for me. We went to a mother's day buffet. Good looking food! But we were good, started off with a big old salad then just had a small sampling of the rest. We blew most of our calories there but I think we did pretty darn well over all.

As for advise - 12 pounds is friggin awesome in two weeks!! No real words of wisdom, let's just keep with it, I think we're all doing really well!!

so far today -
160 oatmeal
160 SB latte
---------320--------

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

This weekend was hard. As Mike has posted, we were faced with the non dieting world. After the funeral, we had El Pollo Loco catered. Apparently, eating food equails love, so Mike had to have cake to ensure that he loved. I was outside and missed that guilt trip. Still, I didn't eat as I wanted.
Sunday's buffett was okay. I'm sure I could have done better, but I don't think I lost my calorie count. We were not forced to eat the cake that was served on Sunday.

Okay, 12 pounds in 2 weeks is really good. I doubt I've taken that much off. I hope I've taken weight off. I feel like I have, but not as much as I want off.

All I can say is, this seems to be working, so keep it up!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

alright, I was pressured on cake more on sunday than I was on saturday. It's just the dessert on saturday looked way tastier!! By the way, Jenny, you've lost weight and it looks good!!

320 LC paninni
100 cottage cheese
100 snack pack
-------840-------

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

100 snack pack
260 LC turkey
-----------1200 so far------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home