Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Day 17 - More Motivation

I figured it was time to post some more motivating pictures for the group. This one is of the resort Atlantis. I've wanted to go here since it opened, but I don't think of it come vacation planning time. Yes, I know it is a commercialized resort, but sometimes you just want to relax in pure luxury.
I'm guessing that not all of us would find this to be their vacation destination. So, find yours (in your head) and think of how great you will look and feel when you get there! Motivation!
On another bit of motivation, I went to the tanning salon last night. Yes, I always find that to be motivating. Reela and Mikey, I don't expect that you would relate to that.


Cat- I got that SB Wrap at Target, in the refrigerated section (so not frozen - yea). I'm hoping to find more like it at the market refrigerated isle - maybe by the Lunchables.
I am at home with an upset stomach. We'll see what I can eat today. Usually when my stomach is upset, and I do want to eat something, all I want is a quesadilla. That's not so much on this diet, at least for me. I fear going overboard.

8 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wahoo, I need a new belt, I ran out of notches in this one! Anyway, rough day today, friggin computers... oh well.

150 - lean pocket breakfast
110 - yogurt
100 - snack pack
140 - tuna
90 - special k bar
-----------590-------

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

forgot the latte!!
------750-------

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

My Calories
Cottage Cheese - 100
Snack Pack - 100
SB Chicken Roll Lunch - 250
Snack Pack - 100
Pre dinner total - 550
Dinner proposal - lemon herb chicken and roasted green beans - aprox 250 calories
Post Dinner total - 800 cal
Tonight might be a dessert night!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

Good for you on the belt!! I can't wait until I have a confirmation like that! You ROCK! See, that cheesecake didn't do you in at all, you got back on the wagon and kept it comin off. Awesome job.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

I can't wait to try the wraps. That look s great. I miss bread and tortillas and stuff like that the most. We put chicken and zucchini on the grill tonight and it was really good. Didn't taste like diet food. Yummy. Had a little salad with it. Ono.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

We put chicken on the grill as well! We also used our rotiserie to roast up some green beans.
You're right, didn't taste like diet food!

I've lost weight, but not enough! I think I had more to loose than I anticipated. No problem, just keep on going!!!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe, thanks!! I think this time it is actually going to be a lifestyle change!! Can't wait until june 3 by the way (I bet we all can't even put a dent into what we used to eat though!)

250 - dinner
100 - snack pack
--------1100-------

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh! by the way - if you are having a chocolate craving this worked really well for me. Cinnamon sugar-type oatmeal packet plus a tablespoon of chocolate power (like from starbucks which is 20 cal for a tablespoon)

180 calories! well worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home