Thursday, May 18, 2006

Day 18 - It's After 5

After 5, and no one has blogged yet. Here I am! I'll blog. I'm talking to Scott on the phone right now, and finding out what his hang ups are on blogging. It's okay, Scott. We won't take it personally.
Here is our picture of the day.

It's our 200th cache. Let's compare with our 100th cache.


Compare and contrast for yourself. I know I did!
Scott, you are a great self portrait taker!

I can't wait to post a picture of our 400th cache. We should be looking very slim by then!

And, watch out for #500! Wooohooo!

5 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice!! Yeah... Interesting pix... I think we're approaching the 100th again! maybe 50th!

so far for me today...

160 - oatmeal
180 - smoothie (as far as I can tell)
100 - snack pack
100 - yogurt
140 - tuna
160 - latte
100 - pretzels
-------940 so far------

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Azurcat said...

I guess we don't have a picture for our 300th. Geeez. Maybe we can take one for 350. I had to go out for lunch today, it was a birthday in our office. Of coarse she picks Mexican The absolute hardest place to go and stay on a diet. I ordered a green salad. (Which turned out to be lettuce with croutons) and a small bowl of tortilla soup. No tort. It was fine and I didn't even sneak one chip. Then there was the cookie platter that someone brought in that sat in the conference room, calling me all day. Also, the yummy looking chocolate birthday cake. I stayed strong and passed on all of the above. It was a tough day, but, I made it. Tomorrow is a new day.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

Yea Cat! Way to go!!! I know how hard it is!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! I'm impressed and inspired! "The force is strong in this one..."
Sheesh, cookies and cake, wow...
You are setting the bar very high for the rest of us, thank you!

310 - LC pizza
50 - Salad Slurry
----------1300 so far----

 

Post a Comment

<< Home