Thursday, May 18, 2006

Okay, okay, I'm back.


Okay, so I've been totally lame about contributing to the blog. Day 18 of the new way of life (we are not dieting!) and at this point I've lost a grand total of 19 pounds. So far I've been coming in under my target of 1500 calories. Pants are fitting better, sleep is better, I have more energy, and I can actually tie my shoes without gasping for breath, life is good. You're right Jammy, tanning is not good motivation for me so maybe Mike and I need something else, so how about this one? I want to fit in one of these some day soon.

3 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

Why is the wetsuit, without anyone in it, freaking me out?

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YES!!!! That's the inspiration I needed!!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jenny Thomas said...

I wonder if anyone is checking this out. We all have now reached this goal.
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home